Dermal fillers replenish volume under the skin to restore youthful contours and minimize lines and wrinkles. They come in an array of formulations to give you the results you want without incisions or a lot of downtime. At Dr. David Marcus’s office, our Nurse Practitioner Nancy Honsa offers popular dermal fillers like Restylane, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC and Sculptra to Santa Rosa patients who want firmer, fuller, lifted skin.
Nancy is an expert injector and has been trained in the most advanced techniques to ensure her patients get the most natural-looking results. Nancy will guide you in choosing the filler that best suits your needs and goals.
Request a consultation online today, or call 707.526-1428 to schedule your appointment.
Add Volume to Subract Years
Changes in the underlying structure of the face are the main culprits in facial aging. Different areas of the face have a tendency to deflate with age because of bone loss, fat redistribution, and collagen loss. As youthful cheeks begin to flatten and sag, wrinkles, lines, and indentations appear. Lips begin to thin and lose shape and pucker lines around the mouth become visible.
Today’s fillers can take years off of your appearance by restoring the volume you’ve lost over the years. The skillful use of injectable fillers can:
- Smooth nasolabial folds, the deep smile lines that run from the nose to the chin
- Create fuller, more youthful-looking cheeks
- Enhance the fullness of your lips and smooth out fine lines around the mouth
- Diminish dark circles by filling under-eye hollows
- Add fullness to temporal hollows
- Restylane: This hyaluronic acid filler treats moderate to severe wrinkles around the mouth and is also used to add volume and shape to the lips. Results usually last 9-12 months when treating nasolabial folds and about 6 months for lip injections.
- Restylane Silk: This hyaluronic acid filler is designed to treat the fine vertical lines around the mouth and to enhance lip fullness without adding as much volume as other dermal fillers do. Results last about 6 months.
- Restylane Lyft: This hyaluronic acid filler provides lift to cheeks and adds volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds). Results can last 12-18 months.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC: This hyaluronic acid filler adds volume and lift to the cheeks. Results can last up to 2 years with optimal correction.
- Sculptra Aesthetic: Made from poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra Aesthetic gradually replaces lost collagen over a series of treatments. Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, which physically fill in wrinkles, hollows, and other areas that lack volume, Sculptra stimulates your body to produce your own natural collagen to replenish volume gradually. Sculptra typically takes 2-3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart and requires manual massage for 5 minutes 5 times a day for 5 days post-treatment. Results can last up to 2 years with optimal correction.
Injectable Fillers – Quick Facts