Today’s fillers can take years off of your appearance by restoring the volume you’ve lost over the years. The skillful use of injectable fillers can:
- Smooth nasolabial folds, the deep smile lines that run from the nose to the chin
- Create fuller, more youthful-looking cheeks
- Enhance the fullness of your lips and smooth out fine lines around the mouth
- Diminish dark circles by filling under-eye hollows
- Add fullness to temporal hollows
At Dr. David Marcus’s office, Nurse Practitioner Nancy Honsa performs injectable treatments for patients who want to restore youthful contours and minimize lines and wrinkles.
Nancy is an expert injector and has been trained in the most advanced techniques to ensure her patients get the most natural-looking results. Nancy will guide you in choosing the filler that best suits your needs and goals.
Request a consultation today, or call 707.575.1626 to schedule your appointment.
Understanding the Facial Aging Process
Changes in the underlying structure of the face are the main culprits in facial aging. Different areas of the face have a tendency to deflate with age because of bone loss, fat redistribution, and collagen loss. As youthful cheeks begin to flatten and sag, wrinkles, lines, and indentations appear. Lips begin to thin and lose shape and pucker lines around the mouth become visible.
- Restylane: This hyaluronic acid filler treats moderate to severe wrinkles around the mouth and is also used to add volume and shape to the lips. Results typically last 6 months.
- Restylane Silk: This hyaluronic acid filler is designed to treat the fine vertical lines around the mouth and to enhance lip fullness without adding as much volume as other dermal fillers do. Results typically last 6 months.
- Restylane Lyft: This hyaluronic acid filler provides lift to cheeks and adds volume to correct and smooth smile lines (nasolabial folds). Results typically last 6 months.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC: This long-lasting hyaluronic acid filler adds volume and lift to the cheeks. When fully treated, results last up to two years.
- Sculptra Aesthetic: Made from poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra stimulates your body to produce your own natural collagen to replenish volume gradually. Sculptra addresses broader depressions such as sunken cheeks by diffusely plumping up the area being injected, whereas traditional hyaluronic acid fillers address wrinkles, lines and folds by plumping up the tissue in isolated areas. The result is an overall increase in volume rather than filling in specific lines. Sculptra results can last up to two years.
- Radiesse: Approved by the FDA in 2015, Radiesse is the first and only product indicated for hand augmentation. Radiesse provides an immediate volumizing effect and can help to reduce the prominence of tendons and veins in the hands. Radiesse gives you younger-looking hands with smooth, natural-looking results that can last up to 1 year. The procedure is quick and painless.
Request A Consultation
1128 Sonoma Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Tel: (707) 575-1626
Dr. Marcus & Staff strive to make your Cosmetic Surgery experience as comfortable and stress-free as possible.